Check signal and dialing pattern
1. Extend antenna to power on the Iridium GO!
2. The Iridium GO! will then display Searching followed by Iridium once the device has registered.
3. Confirm bars of signal strength is displayed.
4. Connect to the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi using your Android device.
5. Open the Iridium GO! application.
6. Login with username: guest and password: guest.
7. Select the Call button.
8. Press and hold the 0 key until the + appears.
9. Dial the country code, area code, and phone number.
- Example: + (country code)(area code/city code)(phone number)
- Example: + 1 416 253 6008
10. Select the green phone icon to place the call.
Clear Iridium GO! app data
1. Go to Settings on your Android device.
2. Select Applications/Application Manager.
3. Select Iridium GO! from the list.
4. Select Clear data.
5. Select Clear cache.
6. Select Force stop.
7. Go back to your home screen.
8. Repeat the instructions in Solution 1 starting from step 5.
Disable Captain/Crew calling
1. Open the Iridium GO! app
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Captain/Crew Calling.
4. Uncheck the Enabled checkbox.
5. Press the back button on your phone.
Please sign in to leave a comment.