Charging your Device:
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Iridium GO! exec must be connected to an active USB charger prior to first use to remove it from battery-saving 'Storage mode'. Turn on the device by holding down the touch power button for 2 seconds or by flipping up the swivel antenna to an upright position.
1. Plug in and fully charge the device before first use. The device will be fully charged in under 3
hours when used with the charger and cable provided in the box.
2. The device indicates it is charging via the LED light "pulsing" in blue. Please refer to User Guide manual Appendix for detailed LED status.
3. The Iridium GO! exec device has completed charging when the LED goes solid blue. Refer to
LED status table in the User Guide manual Appendix.
Important: Follow these guidelines when charging your battery:
• For protection and long life, the Iridium GO! exec will only allow charging when the battery
temperature is between 0°C (32°F) and 45°C (113°F).
• The supplied AC charger can operate in ambient temperatures up to 25°C. At higher
temperatures and during heavy load the charger will reduce or stop charging.
• New batteries are not fully charged and may take more time to charge.
Iridium GO! exec setup guide video: