If the Iridium GO! exec device LCD displays a "No Data / Voice provisioned" type error, it could be due to the following causes:
SIM card is not inserted correctly
1. Turn off the device. Remove the SIM from the exec device, check for corrosion/dirt on the gold contacts and clean with an alcohol wipe if necessary, then re-insert it. (the SIM is spring-loaded. Push it to unlock and pull out. Then push all the way in again to re-insert.)
2. When re-inserting ensure the gold contacts are facing down. The white/printed side should face up.
3. The cut corner is pointed towards the internal antenna. Follow the orientation displayed on the exec.
4. Turn on the exec. If issue is not clear, proceed to next steps below.
SIM card is not provisioned (activated) or damaged
Your SIM card must be activated with us to receive voice/data service. We send all exec SIMs activated, so if you get this error it's possible the SIM has been deactivated, faulty, or wrong SIM inserted.
1. Check to ensure the correct Iridium Certus 100 SIM is being used.
2. Note that each exec SIM is locked to the particular device IMEI it's provisioned for. You cannot swap SIMs between exec devices.
3. Please contact customer support with your SIM number (printed on the SIM card) and exec device's IMEI number (located on the bottom of the device): email@example.com