Configure Weather Forecasts
1. Open the Iridium Mail & Web application.
2. Select Settings followed by Weather.
3. Select Locations to view a list of configured locations.
4. Select + or Add another location to add a new location.
5. Manually enter the location details or select Select Airport/By airport code.
- To manually enter the location: Enter the name, latitude and longitude.
- If entering by airport: Search for the airport location, select your desired location, and press Save.
6. Once you've saved your location, go back to Weather Settings.
7. Go through the list of Weather Settings to enable or disable the weather parameters of your choice.
Download Weather Forecasts
1. Connect your mobile device to the Iridium GO! WiFi network.
2. On the Iridium GO! pressing the left soft-key.
3. Continue to press the left soft-key until Internet is highlighted then press Select.
4. Start internet connection? will be displayed, select Yes.
5. Open the Iridium Mail & Web application.
6. Select Weather.
- For Android, select "Refresh" followed by Fetch Weather.
- For iOS, select Connect.
7. Once the download has completed, you will have the latest weather forecast.