The Iridium GO! exec allows the user to check the version or part number of key items in the Device. The list includes the SIM phone numbers and the Modem IMEI number. This can also be helpful to look up information for Customer Support activities.
The Device info menu lists the following information about the connected Iridium GO! exec:
- Firmware version
- Hardware version
- Model number
- Serial number
- BLE (Bluetooth) MAC address
- Wi-Fi MAC address
- Satellite modem serial number
- Satellite modem firmware version
- Satellite service (aka 'Call Line') number for Line 1.
- Satellite service (aka 'Call Line') number for Line 2.
You can access Device Information directly on the exec device touchscreen UI, or via the Iridium GO! exec app.
Device Information via the exec device touchscreen UI
Select Settings (gear icon) > Device Information
Device Information via the Iridium GO! exec app
Select Settings (gear icon) > Device Settings > Device Information