Follow the instructions below if you are unable to place calls using the Iridium GO! app for iOS
Solution 1: Calling a number in North America
1. Power on the Iridium GO! by flipping up the antenna.
3. The Iridium GO! will display Searching followed by Iridium once the device has registered.
4. Connect to the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network.
5. Open the Iridium GO! app.
6. Login using the desired profile (Default username and password is ' guest ').
7. Select the Call icon.
8. Press and hold the 0 key until the + appears.
9. Dial the country code, area code and phone number .
- Example: + (country code)(area code/city code)(phone number)
- Example: + 1 206 329 1947
Solution 2: Disable Captain/Crew calling
1. Open the Iridium GO! app.
2 Select "Settings".
3. Select "Captain/Crew calling"
4. Set the "Enabled" slider to the OFF position
5. Select "Save".
6. Repeat Solution 1 to place a call.