Follow the instructions below for assistance on how to use tracking with the Iridium GO!
The Iridium GO! allow you to enable tracking using time based intervals. Your latitude and longitude will be sent to one recipient by email or SMS.
1. Connect to the Iridium GO! using your mobile device
2. Open the Iridium GO! application.
3. Select the Login button.
4. Enter login credentials (default is guest for username and password).
5. Select Settings.
6. Select Track.
7. Select Tracking Frequency then select an interval (Note: Each track sent out is charged as an SMS).
8. Select Tracking Recipient and enter a phone number for SMS (using the international format of +1 followed by area code and phone number) or an email address.
9. Save the changes when finished.
The Iridium GO! will now begin tracking. Tracking can be disabled by performing the same steps and selecting No update under the Tracking Frequency menu. Once these settings are saved, regular tracking messages will be sent automatically even if the Iridium GO! application or smartphone is turned off.