Follow the instructions below for assistance with resetting the Wi-Fi SSID and Network Security Key on the Wideye iSavi IsatHub.
Resetting the Wi-Fi SSID and Network Security Key
1. With the terminal off, remove the SIM card.
2. Power up the unit (Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds).
3. Once the Power button LED turns to red, press and release the Exit Pointing Mode button 3 times.
4. Press and hold the Exit Pointing Mode button for 3 seconds or until all the LEDs start flashing in red. This denotes the reset has been triggered.
5. Your iSavi will reboot automatically once the reset is completed.
6. Once the Power button LED turns red, power down the unit (Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds) and re-install the SIM card.
7. When the iSavi powers up, it will broadcast the default SSID and have the default Network security key.
These instructions are found on page 24 of the iSavi User Guide.