Follow the instructions below to setup the IsatHub Voice App on your smart device to make telephone calls and text messages via the iSavi IsatHub terminal.
The iSavi IsatHub is compatible with Apple iOS and Android devices (smartphones and tablets). The IsatHub Control app is required to utilize the functions of the IsatHub Voice app. The Android app may be downloaded via the Amazon App Store. The iOS app may be downloaded from the Apple App Store. The Voice app is not currently available on the Google Play Store.
*Requires iOS 6/Android 4.1 or higher to operate. Download prior to connecting to the iSavi terminal.
1. Setup and connect your terminal to the IsatHub network, and connect your smart device to the terminal Wi-Fi. See Connecting iSavi Isathub to Inmarsat Network for detailed instruction. You do not need to open a Data Connection.
2. Once, connected to the terminal's Wi-Fi, open the IsatHub Voice App.
3. Select the Phone icon on the left side of the bottom menu
4. In order to successfully make a phone call or send a message you will need to dial (+) country code- area code-phone number. (i.e. +1###-###-####)
If you allow Application to access your contacts, it is very important that the contacts phone number be stored in your phone with a (+) or (00) and (country code) or all outbound calls/SMS will not be routed correctly.
5. To send an SMS (text message), select the SMS icon on the bottom menu, and then Compose Icon on the top right. The format for the phone number you use