Follow the instructions below to update to the most recent firmware version on the iSavi IsatHub Terminal.
1. Download and unzip the firmware file to a folder on your computer (Download)
2. With the SIM card inserted, power on the iSavi IsatHub terminal.
3. Once the terminal is powered on, connect the iSavi Wi-Fi network with a laptop or desktop computer. The Wi-Fi name (SSID) and password are listed on a label on the bottom of the iSavi terminal.
4. Once connected to the ISavi Wi-Fi network, open a web browser and enter 192.168.1.35 into the address bar.
5. Within a minute you should see a login screen. Login with username: admin, and default password either 1234 or 123456.
6. Once you a logged into the panel select Settings > Terminal Settings > Firmware Upgrade.
7. Click the Firmware Upgrade button. The terminal will reboot into the Firmware Upgrade Mode.
8. Once the unit reboots you will need to log on to the Wi-Fi connection again.
9. Once logged in, go to 192.168.1.35 in your browser and login to the web console again.
10. Click the Choose File button to select the firmware file saved on your computer, then click to the Upload button.
11. Your screen will show the status of the upload. Once the upload completes the unit will reboot and be ready for use.