Follow the instructions below if the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network is not being transmitted and you are unable to find the network using your mobile device.
Solution: Perform a factory reset
- Power on the Iridium GO! by lifting the antenna
- Remove bottom cover and the battery from the Iridium GO!
- Open the external antenna port by pulling back the gromet exposing the external antenna port and factory reset button
- Press and hold the factory reset button in the external antenna compartment using a pin or paper clip
- While holding factory reset button, insert the battery and continue to hold the factory reset button for 30 seconds
- Release the factory reset button after 30 seconds and wait for the Iridium GO! to power on
- Once the Iridium GO! has powered on, search for the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network using your mobile device
- The Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network will dispaly as IRIDIUM-XXXXX (where XXXXX is a unique 5 digit number)
- Connect to the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network to begin using your device