Follow the instructions below if the Iridium GO! is displaying "Enter PUK code".
The message "Enter PUK code" will appear if you have blocked the device by entering the SIM PIN incorrectly three times. To unblock the Iridium GO!, perform the following:
Android and Apple iOS
1. Obtain the PUK code from BlueCosmo customer service by calling 1.877.258.3496 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Power on the Iridium GO!.
3. Join the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network.
4. Open the Iridium GO! app.
5. You will be prompted to login screen.
6. Enter username: guest and password: guest
7.Select "Submit" to login.
8. Once logged in, "PUK code required" will be displayed.
9. Type in the PUK code in the "Enter PUK code" field.
10. Type in the SIM PIN of 1111 in the "Enter SIM PIN" field.
11. Select "OK".
Note: To disable the SIM PIN prompt please see the following article: Disabling the SIM PIN on the Iridium GO!