Follow the instructions below to enable or disable the crew dialing feature on the Iridium GO! satellite hotspot.
Note: When enabled, this feature requires an Iridium Crew SIM card, Captains PIn or Scratch Card code to use. BlueCosmo Satellite Communication currently does not offer these services.
1. Power on the Iridium GO! Unit by raising the swivel antenna towards an open view of the sky.
2. Place your iOS or Android device into airplane mode, and the enable the Wifi on your device.
3. Connect to the Iridium GO! Device’s Wi-Fi network. The GO! will have a site ID of 'Iridium' followed by a dash and series of numbers. Ex: Iridium-123456
4. Open the Iridium GO! App on your phone or tablet and log in. The default user name and password is: guest
5. Tap the Settings icon on the home screen.
6. Tap Captain/Crew Calling under the App Settings heading.
7. Captain/Crew Mode is disabled by default.
8. To enable Captain/Crew Mode move the Enabled slider to the right, the slider will turn green. To Disable Captain/Crew Mode move the Enabled slider to the left, it will turn gray.
Note: Enabling crew dialing will insert a dialing code of 698 in front of all numbers dialed. This will cause all calls to fail for standard Iridium service.