Follow the instructions below to connect to your iSavi IsatHub Terminal's Dashboard via a web browser.
1. Power on the iSavi IsatHub by pressing and holding the power button for 2-3 seconds.
2. Using a smartphone, tablet or computer, connect to your iSavi over Wi-Fi by selecting it from the list of available Wi-Fi networks. The default Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password can be obtained from the product label on the bottom of the terminal.
3. Now that you have connected, open a web browser and type http://192.168.1.35 in the address bar.
4. Once on the web console log in page select admin from the Username drop-down list
5. Enter the password. The default password is either 1234 or 123456, depending on the firmware version of your unit.
6. You now have access to the Web Console. From the Web Console you can perform a firmware update, a factory reset, change your log-in password, monitor usage, or establish data connections. Details of the web console functions are in the manual starting on page 14.