1. Before installing the battery pack, ensure D-ring is raised and in a vertical position (as pictured)
2. Hold the D-ring in the vertical position and place the bottom of the battery in first, aligning the battery pack pegs to ensure that the battery is fully seated at the bottom
3. Push the top portion of the battery in ensuring that the D-ring pin is aligned properly when pressed into the phone
4. Once the battery is fully inserted, rotate the D-ring clockwise 90 degrees and put the D-ring into the stowed position
5. To complete installation, cradle the phone with both hands and press the battery down firmly with both thumbs until the battery is fully seated in the phone and even with the adjacent housing.
Notice: Ensure that the battery is securely installed. Failure to do so could result in full or intermittent power disruption to the unit.