Skip to main content
Iridium 9555 - Accessing Voicemail
Accessing voicemail from Iridium phone
- Press Menu
- Select Voicemail
- Select Call Voicemail
- The phone will call voicemail.
- The voicemail system will prompt you for the satellite phone number; type in the complete number starting with 8816
- The voicemail greeting will begin playing
- Interrupt the voicemail greeting with *
- You will then be prompted to enter the PIN code. The default PIN code is the last 7 digits of the satellite number.
- You will now have access to the VM inbox. Follow the system prompts as you listen to your voicemail messages.
How to check voicemail from a landline
- Call the Iridium Messaging Center at 011 8816 6299 0000 or dial the Iridium mobile number from any landline. Note: this is an expensive call.
- When prompted enter in the full 12 digit service number (i.e 8816 XXX XXXXX).
- You will be prompted to leave a message, interrupt this message by pressing the "*" key.
- Enter your password when prompted; the default password is the last 7 digits of your Iridium service number.
- Follow the system prompts as you listen to your voicemail messages.
Please sign in to leave a comment.