Step 1: Register
1. Rotate the antenna on the IsatPhone 2 so it is pointing at the sky.
2. Face towards the general direction of the Equator.
3. The handset will display signal and begin to register to the network.
4. The handset will display Ready for service once registration has completed.
Note: Inmarsat satellites are geostationary and do not change location. The satellites are positioned across the Equator therefore you will need to ensure you are facing the satellite from your region. If you do not face the right direction you will not register to the network. The signal indicator will show bars, if it does not, turn 90 degrees to the right and continue doing so until you have achieved signal gain.
Step 2: Access Voicemail
1. Press and hold the 1 key until the phone auto-dials voicemail. Alternatively, you can dial the short code 570 followed by the Green Key or the full international number 00 870 772 001 899 or + 870 772 001 899 and the Green Key.
2. The automated greeting will prompt you for the 4 digit PIN code.
3. Enter the PIN code. The PIN code is the last 4 digits of your SIM serial number.