Step 1: Acquire a GPS fix
1. Rotate the antenna and ensure it is pointing at the sky.
2. Make sure you are facing in the general direction of the satellites (towards the Equator).
3. Press Menu.
4. Select the GPS Position icon and press Select.
5. The phone will acquire your GPS details.
Step 2: Sending position
1. Select the GPS Position icon and press Select.
2. Press Options.
3. Select Send GPS location and press Select.
4. Select Text or Email from the list.
5. Enter the phone number or email address of the recipient in the To field.
6. To add a contact from your phonebook, press Options and select Add recipient.
Please sign in to leave a comment.