From your Iridium Phone or Iridium GO!
- Ensure your Iridium device is registered to the network.
- Dial 2888 on your Iridium device and place the call.
- An automated greeting will inform you of your prepaid minute balance.
From Your Account
Your Roadpost online account lists all active prepaid cards associated with your account on the “Manage Prepaid Refills” page. To refill airtime or extend the expiry date of your card:
- Sign in to “My Account” located on the top right of our website using your login credentials
- Select “Manage Prepaid Refills” from the menu.
- In the list of SIM cards, you will see a column showing the voice minute balance on your SIM card along with the expiration date of that airtime.
Note: Iridium GO! Prepaid will show the voice minute balance, to get the balance of dial up data minutes, double that number. For example, a 400 data minute SIM card that has not been used will show a balance of 200 voice minutes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.