Inmarsat has made BlueCosmo aware of a planned maintenance on Feb 6th, 2024.
Reason for notice: Planned Maintenance
Services affected: I4 Prepaid Platform
Date of maintenance: Tuesday Feb 6th, 2024
Time maintenance begins: 13:00 UTC (08:00 ET)
Estimated completion: 16:00 UTC (11:00 ET) Feb 6th 2024
During this time, Inmarsat i4 Prepay API will undergoing maintenance and further enhancements.
Potential impacts: This activity will affect access to the I4 Prepay portal, I4 Prepay SOAP API during this period.
- During this time, provisioning will be delayed including activation, deactivation and suspension.
- Order Provisioning and completion will get delayed.
- Orders will be queued and processed once the database maintenance is complete.
- Prepay and Postpay users will still be able to connect their terminals to the network and pass traffic.
- Prepay voucher top-up via the Prepay Account Enquiry GUI and API will remain available, and users will be able to continue using the IVR and USSD services for top-up and balance query.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
BlueCosmo Customer Care