To reset the Iridium GO! Please do the following steps;
Power on the Iridium GO! device
Open the rubber cover on the antenna side of the device
Use a paper clip, hair pin, or other small instrument to press the factory reset button (pictured below)
The Iridium GO! Device will ask if you want to restore factory settings. Use the buttons below the screen to confirm
- All previous settings will be lost, the SSID will be reset, and any new users will be deleted.
- Both the Username and Password for login to the GO! unit will be reset to lower case: guest
- If you are using the GEOS global emergency response services as your SOS settings you will need to re-enter the GEOS activation code.
- If you choose not to use GEOS for your SOS settings, please ensure that the appropriate call and message recipients for SOS are re-entered. See this article on GEOS/SOS setup: Iridium GO! - Configuring the SOS button
- In some cases the Message (Service Center) number will be incorrect after a factory reset. Check this by connecting your iOS/Android device to the Iridium GO Wi-Fi, Open the Iridium GO! App, select Settings > Message . The Service Center number should be set to +881662900005 or 00881662900005